Elevate your scuba skills with Specialty Certification Courses. Dive deeper into your underwater interests, from wreck diving to underwater photography, with expert instruction and globally recognized certifications. Unleash your inner explorer and take your diving to new depths.
Scuba Certification Courses
- SDI Open Water Class Beginner • 2-3 Days • Pricing is per person
- SDI Advanced Diver Class Advanced • 2 Days, 1 Night • Pricing is per person
- SDI Rescue Diver Class 2 Days • Pricing is per person
- SDI Computer Nitrox Diver Class 1 Day • Pricing is per person
- Open Water Referral Checkout Dives Only Beginner • 2 Days • Pricing is per person
- CPR & EFR Class 1 Day • Pricing is per person
The Adventure Begins Here!
Our courses are SDI which is very similar to PADI.
SDI is recognized world wide the same as PADI.
- Use of regulator and gauge set
- Use of BCD
- Use of tanks
- Use of weights
- Instruction from a SDI trained and certified instructor
All other required material can be purchased through us or is included in all inclusive price.
– ELearning or Book
– Log pages
– Mask, Snorkel, and Fin rental
– Use of dive computer for SDI
– Registration fees
“class price” must purchase from us, separately, rent from us, complete, and/ or bring these items.
- You will need to complete a Medical Questionnaire form (prior to arrival is recommended in case you need a doctor to complete it) here:
and if you have to answer yes to specific questions about past or current medical conditions it may be required for you to have a doctor complete the form so that you will be allowed to participate. Due to space being reserved for you and not allowing others to have this space, not completing this prior does not allow you to receive a refund if you can not participate until a doctor completes the form and a rescheduling last minute fee may be applied. Call us prior to booking if you have any concerns or questions.
– All dives will be from shore to allow more comfort and not add more stress to new divers
– Drink plenty of water prior and during class to stay hydrated
– Make sure to allow 18-24 hours of no fly time after the last dive of your class
If you would like to purchase equipment (not required) we have a limited supply of equipment for purchase, to insure a desired purchase is available order plenty of time in advance
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen that is safe for the reef
- We recommend bringing a water shirt (rash guard) or wetsuit to prevent BCD chafing and to allow extra warmth