Octo Diving is a cross between scuba and snorkeling that allows you to dive into the depths of the sea and still allows for the comforts of snorkeling. No experience is required for this mesmerizing tour, that promises an unforgettable experience filled with incredible marine life encounters and breathtaking seascapes.
Discovery Scuba Diving Adventure
- Person All Ages!
- Person- Private Group Up to 8 people
Try scuba diving in Puerto Rico without the full certification process!
Discover Scuba Diving is our recreational diving activity in which an uncertified diver uses a scuba set to breathe underwater under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor. It is an experience program only, for which no certification is issued.
After a brief orientation and training, you’ll partner with one of our instructors who is experienced and knowledgeable with the local reefs. Don’t miss this perfect chance to explore the wonders of the underwater world on this beginner-friendly experience in Rincon, Puerto Rico.
– All dives will be from shore to allow more comfort and not add more stress to new divers
– Drink plenty of water prior and during class to stay hydrated
– Make sure to allow 18-24 hours of no fly time after the last dive of your class
You will need to complete a Medical Questionnaire form (prior to arrival is recommended in case you need a doctor to complete it). Please review prior to arrival here: Medical Questionnaire
If you have to answer yes to specific questions about past or current medical conditions it may be required for you to have a doctor complete the form so that you will be allowed to participate. Due to space being reserved for you and not allowing others to have this space, not completing this prior does not allow you to receive a refund if you can not participate until a doctor completes the form and a rescheduling last minute fee may be applied. Call us prior to booking if you have any concerns or questions.
- Introduction to Scuba theory and operation
- Use of regulator and gauge set
- Use of BCD
- Use of tanks
- Use of weights
- Instruction from a qualified instructor
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen that is safe for the reef
- We recommend bringing a water shirt (rash guard) or wetsuit to prevent BCD chafing and to allow extra warmth